This is an invitation to all churches who desire to engage in a 9-month process of church health and vitality through coaching and training focused on leadership, vision, stewardship, hospitality, faith development, outreach/evangelism and worship in your current context.
Congregational teams of clergy and laity participate in six training sessions supported with coaching between sessions to apply skills to your ministry setting and current opportunities and challenges.
1) pastoral and spiritual leadership
2) visioning and Strategic Planning
3) Stewardship as Discipleship
4) Hospitality as Spiritual Practice
5) Faith development and Formation
6) Outreach and Practices of Evangelism
7) Worship and Preaching as keys to church growth.
Pastors will attend an Orientation Session
Registration fee of $1000, $200 will be returned to those churches who successfully finish.
A limited number of congregations will be selected to participate!
Other interested churches can contact the District Office for additional information. email@example.com 508-853-1895
Persons with coaching experience or interest in learning coaching for this project please contact Bonnie Marden firstname.lastname@example.org) 978-846-1260.
Download the flyer HERE
Download paper registration HERE
|5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|